June 15, 2022
Efma and Accenture Expose the Winners of Innovation in Insurance coverage Awards 2022
Awards acknowledge insurance coverage innovators main trade reinvention
PARIS; June 15, 2022 – Efma, an affiliation of greater than 2,550 retail monetary products and services firms in 133 international locations, and Accenture (NYSE: ACN) nowadays introduced the winners of the 7th annual Innovation in Insurance coverage Awards right through a digital rite.
The worldwide program, which acknowledges the most efficient new leading edge concepts and initiatives in insurance coverage, attracted 398 entries from 251 establishments in 44 international locations. This 12 months’s entries display an ongoing buyer focal point, inventive packages of synthetic intelligence (AI) and automation in addition to a sustainability lens.
The winners had been decided on throughout seven classes by way of a panel of 37 judges, together with senior executives from insurers international. Every access was once assessed the use of 3 standards: originality; strategic capability to generate long-term aggressive edge and go back on funding; and flexibility to be used in different markets and international locations.
The winners of the Efma-Accenture Innovation in Insurance coverage Awards 2022 are:
- AIA (Thailand) – gained the Attached Ecosystems & Marketplaces 2022 award for its ALive cell software. This ecosystem of well being and wellness choices targets to position group at its core by way of supporting younger households and serving to them lead more healthy, longer and higher lives.
- Bolttech (Singapore) – gained the Insurtech 2022 award for Click on-to-Offer protection to (CTP), a diagnostic device for cell tool insurance coverage and coverage this is introduced to companions by means of a white-labelled providing. It makes use of AI and gadget studying to evaluate the situation of any new or used sensible telephone, with out the will for an app.
- Discovery (South Africa) – gained the Product & Provider Innovation 2022 award for Discovery Clinic at House, that gives an alternate care atmosphere for a variety of scientific and post-surgical prerequisites that will differently require clinic admission.
- Allianz Companions (Spain) – gained the Re-imagining the Buyer Enjoy 2022 award for Visi´House, a video-diagnostic provider that helps consumers remotely.
- PZU (Poland) – gained the Social, Sustainable & Accountable 2022 award for AI Pores and skin Most cancers Prevention. Shoppers are ready to get right of entry to pores and skin most cancers pre-screening temporarily and simply via an AI-enabled cell app.
- Zurich Insurance coverage Corporate (Spain) – gained the Team of workers Transformation 2022 award for One Zurich, an all-in-one cell software for Zurich staff that simplifies the day by day revel in whether or not at house or within the administrative center.
- Discovery (South Africa) – named World Innovator 2022 for introducing a number of inventions equivalent to Discovery Clinic at House, Discovery Power in Team spirit – Vaccinating a Country, the Wholesome Futures calculator, Movement Alert and Pothole Patrol. Discovery Clinic at House contains world-class telehealth features, virtual gear for contributors and medical doctors and far flung tracking gadgets to allow real-time monitoring of scientific growth and rapid supply of care. Discovery Power in Team spirit is a program wherein the insurer is supporting South Africa’s COVID-19 vaccination program, putting in 9 vaccination websites to complement capability. The Wholesome Futures calculator analyzes a person consumers’ distinctive biometrics to provide them a elementary evaluate in their well being, and gives private, science-based suggestions and insights. Movement Alert makes use of telematics generation to hit upon when a car can have been stolen, alerting the landlord and beginning car restoration products and services robotically. Pothole Patrol, in partnership with Dialdirect and the Town of Johannesburg, manages and upkeep potholes to make roads more secure, the use of an app for pothole reporting.
“We want to congratulate the winners and thank all the individuals for filing many unbelievable inventions once more this 12 months,” stated John Berry, Efma CEO. “The successful entries display that the insurance coverage trade is transferring to a consumer-centric fashion and turning in on new studies. Amid marketplace disruption and heightened person expectancies, carriers are creating extra person choices. For instance, within the well being and wellness area, we’ve observed an building up in merchandise that purpose to make stronger consumers’ high quality and duration of existence. We’re proud to peer that insurers are stepping up to reply to the ever-evolving marketplace and broader societal demanding situations.”
Silvia Milian, a managing director in Accenture’s Insurance coverage trade staff and its lead for the awards, stated, “We had some other sturdy spherical of submissions this 12 months that exemplify the adventure insurers had been directly to reshape their industry fashions, forge new partnerships, and leverage convergence alternatives with well being and fiscal control ecosystems — all with the buyer on the core. The insurer of the longer term may have a good have an effect on on society — influencing behaviors and contributing to more secure, greener and extra inclusive trade practices, as evidenced by way of the rising focal point on sustainability some of the submissions.”
To determine extra concerning the award-winning inventions, seek advice from innovationininsurance.efma.com
or observe the dialog on Twitter at #InsAwards22.
A world non-profit group established in 1971 by way of banks and insurance coverage firms, Efma facilitates networking between monetary products and services decision-makers. It supplies high quality insights to lend a hand banks and insurance coverage firms make the fitting choices to foster innovation and power their transformation. 120+ monetary teams in additional than 130 international locations are Efma contributors. Headquartered in Paris, Efma serves monetary establishments on all continents, with workplaces in London, Brussels, Andorra, Milan, Bratislava, Istanbul, Dubai, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur and Seoul. Be informed extra at www.efma.com.
Accenture is an international skilled products and services corporate with main features in virtual, cloud and safety. Combining unrivaled revel in and specialised abilities throughout greater than 40 industries, we provide Technique and Consulting, Era and Operations products and services and Accenture Tune — all powered by way of the sector’s biggest community of Complex Era and Clever Operations facilities. Our 699,000 other people ship at the promise of generation and human ingenuity each day, serving purchasers in additional than 120 international locations. We include the facility of exchange to create price and shared luck for our purchasers, other people, shareholders, companions and communities. Seek advice from us at accenture.com.
Accenture’s Insurance coverage follow is helping P&C insurers, existence carriers and reinsurers to redefine their industry and working fashions, toughen the virtual revel in for patrons, and place themselves for expansion in a virtual economic system. To be informed extra, seek advice from: To be informed extra, seek advice from: accenture.com/insurance coverage
# # #
+44 7446 277 759
+421 915 225 611
Copyright © 2022 Accenture. All rights reserved. Accenture and its emblem are registered logos of Accenture.
This content material is supplied for normal knowledge functions and isn’t supposed for use instead of session with our skilled advisors. This record refers to marks owned by way of 1/3 events. All such third-party marks are the valuables in their respective homeowners. No sponsorship, endorsement or approval of this content material by way of the homeowners of such marks is meant, expressed or implied.