March 29, 2022
10 Tech Firms Decided on for 12th Annual FinTech Innovation Lab New York, Run via Accenture and Partnership Fund for New York Town
Main monetary products and services corporations to mentor monetary generation marketers whose answers cope with key trade topics, together with sustainability and cryptocurrencies
NEW YORK; March 29, 2022 – Ten rising generation firms had been decided on to take part within the 2022 FinTech Innovation Lab New York, a 12-week program based and run via Accenture (NYSE: ACN) and the Partnership Fund for New York Town that is helping early- and growth-stage fintechs boost up product and industry construction thru in-depth engagement with most sensible monetary products and services and undertaking capital executives.
This yr’s contributors, decided on from just about 200 candidates globally, are fascinated about one of the crucial trade’s maximum essential problems, together with growing sustainable investments and assembly ESG (environmental, social, and governance) results, bettering transparency round cryptocurrencies, and managing safety and compliance dangers. The fintechs’ answers use applied sciences equivalent to synthetic intelligence (AI), device studying (ML), cloud, blockchain and complicated records analytics.
The 2022 FinTech Innovation Lab New York contributors are:
- Coverforce (New York) – which companions with nationwide belongings and casualty carriers to standardize their distribution software programming interfaces (APIs) and construct custom designed platforms for Impartial Company Networks, strengthening the provider/company dating.
- Draivn (Den Haag, Netherlands) – whose platform collects records from any telematics or web of items gadgets that transportation fleets are supplied with and converts it into real-time analytics for fleet insurers and agents.
- Evercity (Berlin) – whose blockchain-based sustainability dimension and funding platform automates issuance, control and tracking of sustainable finance.
- Ion Channel (Alexandria, Virginia, USA) – whose tool provide chain control platform identifies and displays third-party safety chance from tool providers (distributors, outsourced app builders, contractors, and open supply).
- LeapXpert (New York) – whose platform creates an out there virtual report of all industry interactions performed over cell messaging packages, giving organizations peace of thoughts that their records will likely be protected and meet compliance necessities.
- Mark Labs (New York) – whose AI/ML stewardship platform is helping asset managers outline have an effect on metrics, have interaction with traders and portfolio firms, and hyperlink their capital allocations to the pursuit of real-world ESG results along focused monetary returns.
- Messari (New York) – whose marketplace intelligence platform supplies in-depth crypto marketplace analysis, research, records, diligence gear, and extra for crypto industry execs.
- Railz (Toronto) – whose API supplies monetary establishments and fintechs with immediate, real-time get admission to to their industry shoppers’ monetary records from other resources (accounting, banking, tax, e-commerce) to make higher data-driven selections.
- SoLo Price range (Los Angeles) – whose on-demand market lets in contributors to request and fund loans for emergency wishes, offering an equitable, community-driven lending selection.
- Straylight Techniques (New York) – whose AI answer robotically creates protected tool code this is devoted and dependable.
The Lab has helped place New York Town as a hub for fintechs and fiscal innovation, and the answers from this yr’s contributors can assist town emerge more potent because it appears to deal with the societal affects of the COVID-19 pandemic and be a pacesetter in new tech industries.
“We’re excited to peer how this aggressive magnificence of fintechs and insurtechs will give a contribution to our town’s restoration and create a extra inclusive and cutting edge financial system,” mentioned Maria Gotsch, president and CEO of the Partnership Fund for New York Town and co-founder of the FinTech Innovation Lab New York. “During the last 12 years, the Lab’s alumni have enabled our monetary establishments to strengthen the virtual enjoy for purchasers, create merchandise that fortify sustainability, strengthen fraud detection gear and diversify the trade’s ability base. We thank our company and undertaking companions for his or her persisted fortify to determine New York because the premiere town to arrange and develop a startup.”
David Deal with, a senior managing director at Accenture and co-chair of the FinTech Innovation Lab New York, mentioned, “Fintechs proceed to prepared the ground in reworking monetary products and services, the use of cutting edge applied sciences to assist reimagine the buyer enjoy, harnessing records for enhanced decision-making and serving to the trade cope with key societal problems, together with bettering ESG efficiency. We stay up for running with this yr’s magnificence to refine their answers and unencumber further trade price.”
The lab will conclude with the ten firms handing over in-person shows on their development to executives around the banking, insurance coverage, capital markets and undertaking capital sectors on June 23.
The total record of collaborating monetary establishments and undertaking capital companions can also be discovered right here.
In regards to the FinTech Innovation Lab
The FinTech Innovation Lab is a 12-week accelerator program to supply early- and growth-stage fintech firms with get admission to to the arena’s main monetary establishments. Based in 2010 via the Partnership Fund for New York Town and Accenture, the Lab companions with over 40 main monetary products and services corporations to supply fintechs extraordinary mentorship and comments. The Lab has helped determine New York as a fintech chief whilst rising generation jobs within the New York space. The Lab’s 89 alumni firms have raised US$1.8 billion and created greater than 1,500 jobs after collaborating in this system, and 22 of the ones firms have since been obtained.
In regards to the Partnership Fund for New York Town
The Partnership Fund for New York Town is the $170 million funding arm of the Partnership for New York Town, New York’s main industry group. The Fund’s project is to have interaction the Town’s industry leaders to spot and fortify promising marketers — in each the for-profit and nonprofit sectors – to create jobs, spur new industry and extend alternatives for New Yorkers to take part within the Town’s financial system. As an “evergreen” fund, discovered good points are regularly reinvested. The Partnership Fund Board is led via co-chairs Tarek Sherif and Sanjay Swani. Maria Gotsch, president and CEO, leads the crew. Extra details about the Fund can also be discovered at www.partnershipfundnyc.org.
Accenture is a world skilled products and services corporate with main features in virtual, cloud and safety. Combining unequalled enjoy and specialised abilities throughout greater than 40 industries, we provide Technique and Consulting, Interactive, Era and Operations products and services — all powered via the arena’s biggest community of Complex Era and Clever Operations facilities. Our 699,000 other folks ship at the promise of generation and human ingenuity each day, serving purchasers in additional than 120 international locations. We include the ability of trade to create price and shared luck for our purchasers, other folks, shareholders, companions and communities. Discuss with us at accenture.com.
# # #
Partnership for New York Town
+1 917 553 3026
+1 312 693 5707
Copyright ©2022 Accenture. All rights reserved. Accenture and its emblem are registered emblems of Accenture.
This content material is supplied for normal knowledge functions and isn’t meant for use rather than session with our skilled advisors. This file refers to marks owned via 1/3 events. All such third-party marks are the valuables in their respective homeowners. No sponsorship, endorsement or approval of this content material via the homeowners of such marks is meant, expressed or implied.